Just got back from another installment of Free-Movie Tuesday.
This weeks feature: 'Unstoppable' with MAH MAN Denzel...
A heart-pounding thriller about two guys who must put aside their differences a.k.a. their age and save a small town in Pennsylvania a.k.a. THE WORLD from a deadly freight train a.k.a. a missile the size of the Chrysler Building.
OK it wasn't really that 'heart-pounding'. Actually I kind of enjoyed it more as a comedy than as a believable thriller. I'm not sure if it's ruined him for me or made him that much better but I can no longer take Denzel Washington seriously after watching Jay Pharaoh do impressions of him on SNL...
ps: don't watch these if you ever wanna take Denzel Washington seriously again haha
I seriously spent the whole movie going "hah-HAH" or "alright... okay" after every one of Denzel's lines. He even saved me the trouble and did it himself once.
BUT... the funniest line in the movie (in my opinion at least) didn't even come from Denzel. It came from some no-name character that was in the movie for less than 30 seconds. After describing the process of derailing the train he goes, "....the train won't even know what hit it!" Like ummmmmmm... oh really? Hey buddy... last time I checked.. IT WAS A TRAIN! kbye.

haha. that second clip almost made me pee myself.
ReplyDeleteI will not officially never be able to take denzel seriously again and i am fine with it. Thank you for making my day a little bit happier.