Friday, November 19, 2010

6. Blog Shout-Out to my BIGGEST fan

This blog has taken many twists and turns over the course of its existence. Between blogger and reader we have shared many laughs, a few tears, and plenty of heart to hearts. There's a lot of people out there that follow this thread with constant enthusiasm.

But I'd like to take the time to salute one person in particular. This person has shown a true passion for this blog and has stood out in my eyes as this blog's BIGGEST fan.

Some of his other interests include: hour long showers (often with beer in hand), kan yam (often with beer in hand), vuvuzela'ing at sporting events (often with beer in hand), and drinking beer (often with beer in hand).

So if any or all of these attributes for mentioned above apply to you... this one's for you.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tom. I am truly jealous that you have earned this title.

    I would like to say that i had previously wanted to comment on this blog but it wouldn't just let me type in what i wanted to say and post it. I had to have a specific profile to do it.

    It was a pain so i decided not to. Then i realized that aim was an option.

    Basically my point is watch out Tom. I'm coming for that number one spot. I already have 3 of the 4 criteria.

    ReplyDelete