I just heard a really loud cracking noise that came from my bedroom ceiling/the attic of my house. I'm starting to rethink my whole theory about ghosts.
Oh.... sorry.. I was just watching you through the tiny pin hole that I put in your ceiling. Guess I was making too much noise trying to slip out the vent to go home. Sometimes I like to talk to you on the computer while i'm literally sitting right above you. Its fun...... Mystery solved.
I heard it too.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry i hired a team of paranormal investigators to come over and check it out.
Don't be surprised if you find bill murray in your house later.
Oh.... sorry.. I was just watching you through the tiny pin hole that I put in your ceiling. Guess I was making too much noise trying to slip out the vent to go home. Sometimes I like to talk to you on the computer while i'm literally sitting right above you. Its fun...... Mystery solved.
ReplyDelete