Saturday, November 27, 2010

14. They say it's your birthday...

Happy Birthday to the SHOE-IEST Shoe in all the land...




Here is the speech Tom gave last night at his completely unplanned, non-surprise, birthday celebration:


It reads:
"Hey everyone... I just wanted to take a moment and speak to you all from the bottom of my heart. Firstly... this surprise party was too much. I mean a STRIPPER?! That's like a dream come true. Never would have expected that! Especially cause it's a dude... but thanks. This is the first real birthday party I've ever had (which is a complete lie btw) and I'm just so pumped all of you guys & girls showed up!! It's good to know I have so many friends who can come celebrate this day with me... I feel so special. So I don't want to keep you all from the bouncy castle & all the other great things here... ice luge, money booth, body shots... LET'S GET DRUNK!!!"



Thanks for living THomas.

1 comment:

  1. You would never not give Tom a tribute to his birthday.

    Happy birthday to the Shoe King

    ReplyDelete